Synthesis and characterization of fluorine-containing polybenzimidazole for proton conducting membranes in fuel cells
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2115–2122, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Pu, H., Wang, L., Pan, H. and Wan, D. (2010), Synthesis and characterization of fluorine-containing polybenzimidazole for proton conducting membranes in fuel cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 2115–2122. doi: 10.1002/pola.23979
- Issue online: 8 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50773055
- Foundation for Nano Science and Technology of Shanghai. Grant Number: 0852nm02200
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!