Phosphonated fully aromatic polyethers for PEMFCs applications
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 13, pages 2817–2827, 1 July 2010
How to Cite
Papadimitriou, K. D., Andreopoulou, A. K. and Kallitsis, J. K. (2010), Phosphonated fully aromatic polyethers for PEMFCs applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 2817–2827. doi: 10.1002/pola.24055
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- European Commission through the program NMP3 CT-2006-033228 (2006-2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!