Flocculation-resistant multimolecular micelles with thermoresponsive corona from dendritic heteroarm star copolymers
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 20, pages 4428–4438, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, Y., Zhong, L., Huang, W., Zhou, Y. and Yan, D. (2010), Flocculation-resistant multimolecular micelles with thermoresponsive corona from dendritic heteroarm star copolymers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 4428–4438. doi: 10.1002/pola.24230
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50633010, 20774057, 20874060, 50873058
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0558
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 114029
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!