An efficient avenue to poly(styrene)-block-poly(ε-caprolactone) polymers via switching from RAFT to hydroxyl functionality: Synthesis and characterization
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–10, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Schmid, C., Falkenhagen, J. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2011), An efficient avenue to poly(styrene)-block-poly(ε-caprolactone) polymers via switching from RAFT to hydroxyl functionality: Synthesis and characterization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/pola.24299
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- German Research Council (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!