Synthesis and unexpected electrochemical behavior of the triphenylamine-based aramids with ortho- and para-trimethyl-protective substituents
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5271–5281, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Yen, H.-J., Guo, S.-M. and Liou, G.-S. (2010), Synthesis and unexpected electrochemical behavior of the triphenylamine-based aramids with ortho- and para-trimethyl-protective substituents. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5271–5281. doi: 10.1002/pola.24326
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2010
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!