One-pot enzymatic route to tetraallyl ether functional oligoesters: Synthesis, UV curing, and characterization
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5289–5297, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Eriksson, M., Boyer, A., Sinigoi, L., Johansson, M., Malmström, E., Hult, K., Trey, S. and Martinelle, M. (2010), One-pot enzymatic route to tetraallyl ether functional oligoesters: Synthesis, UV curing, and characterization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5289–5297. doi: 10.1002/pola.24328
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
- The KAMI Research Foundation
- BiMaC (Biofibre Materials Centre). Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2008-2B
- IRENE, In silico Rational Engineering of Novel Enzymes. Grant Number: 227279
- LLP Erasmus Placement Programme
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.