Synthesis of main chain polymeric benzophenone photoinitiator via thiol-ene click chemistry and Its use in free radical polymerization
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5306–5312, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Temel, G., Karaca, N. and Arsu, N. (2010), Synthesis of main chain polymeric benzophenone photoinitiator via thiol-ene click chemistry and Its use in free radical polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5306–5312. doi: 10.1002/pola.24330
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- TUBITAK and Yildiz Technical University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!