Synthesis of 4μ-PS2PEO2, 4μ-PS2PCL2, 4μ-PI2PEO2, and 4μ-PI2PCL2 star-shaped copolymers by the combination of glaser coupling with living anionic polymerization and ring-opening polymerization
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5313–5321, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, G., Fan, X. and Huang, J. (2010), Synthesis of 4μ-PS2PEO2, 4μ-PS2PCL2, 4μ-PI2PEO2, and 4μ-PI2PCL2 star-shaped copolymers by the combination of glaser coupling with living anionic polymerization and ring-opening polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5313–5321. doi: 10.1002/pola.24331
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08ZR1400800
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20874013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!