Controlled polymerization of methacrylates at ambient temperature using trithiocarbonate chain transfer agents via SET-RAFT–cyclohexyl methacrylate: A model study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5329–5338, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Haridharan, N., Ponnusamy, K. and Dhamodharan, R. (2010), Controlled polymerization of methacrylates at ambient temperature using trithiocarbonate chain transfer agents via SET-RAFT–cyclohexyl methacrylate: A model study. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5329–5338. doi: 10.1002/pola.24333
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- IITM and DST, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!