Ring-opening polymerization of β-butyrolactone catalyzed by efficient magnesium and zinc complexes derived from tridentate anilido-aldimine ligand
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5339–5347, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-C., Lin, C.-H., Ko, B.-T. and Ho, R.-M. (2010), Ring-opening polymerization of β-butyrolactone catalyzed by efficient magnesium and zinc complexes derived from tridentate anilido-aldimine ligand. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5339–5347. doi: 10.1002/pola.24334
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2010
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC97-2113-M-033-005-MY2
- CYCU Distinctive Research Area project. Grant Number: CYCU-98-CR-CH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!