Dispersion polymerization accompanied by CO2 fixation: Synthesis of particles of polymers bearing cyclic carbonate and epoxide moieties
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5382–5390, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Ochiai, B. and Nakayama, T. (2010), Dispersion polymerization accompanied by CO2 fixation: Synthesis of particles of polymers bearing cyclic carbonate and epoxide moieties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5382–5390. doi: 10.1002/pola.24342
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!