Optically active polyacrylamides bearing an oxazoline pendant: Influence of stereoregularity on both chiroptical properties and chiral recognition
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5411–5418, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Lu, W., Lou, L., Hu, F., Jiang, L. and Shen, Z. (2010), Optically active polyacrylamides bearing an oxazoline pendant: Influence of stereoregularity on both chiroptical properties and chiral recognition. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5411–5418. doi: 10.1002/pola.24346
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!