A convenient route to PHB macromonomers via anionically controlled moderate-temperature degradation of PHB
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5490–5497, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
kawalec, M., Sobota, M., Scandola, M., Kowalczuk, M. and Kurcok, P. (2010), A convenient route to PHB macromonomers via anionically controlled moderate-temperature degradation of PHB. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5490–5497. doi: 10.1002/pola.24357
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: NN508 475934
- Higher Education in 2008 and by the European Union: European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: POIG.01.03.01-00-018/08-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!