Synthesis of end-functionalized poly(phenylacetylene)s with well-characterized palladium catalysts
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5549–5556, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Shiotsuki, M., Nakagawa, A., Castañon, J. R., Onishi, N., Kobayashi, T., Sanda, F. and Masuda, T. (2010), Synthesis of end-functionalized poly(phenylacetylene)s with well-characterized palladium catalysts. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5549–5556. doi: 10.1002/pola.24366
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- Kyoto University Global COE Program
- International Center for Integrated Research and Advanced Education in Materials Science, and Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!