Synthesis of end-functionalized poly(phenylacetylene)s with well-characterized palladium catalysts
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5549–5556, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Shiotsuki, M., Nakagawa, A., Castañon, J. R., Onishi, N., Kobayashi, T., Sanda, F. and Masuda, T. (2010), Synthesis of end-functionalized poly(phenylacetylene)s with well-characterized palladium catalysts. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5549–5556. doi: 10.1002/pola.24366
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- Kyoto University Global COE Program
- International Center for Integrated Research and Advanced Education in Materials Science, and Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.