The improvement of electro-optical properties of polymer-dispersed liquid crystals using copolymer macroinitiator with different glass transition temperature
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5557–5561, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Du, X., Yan, B., Yao, J., Chen, S., Li, M. and Wang, Y. (2010), The improvement of electro-optical properties of polymer-dispersed liquid crystals using copolymer macroinitiator with different glass transition temperature. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5557–5561. doi: 10.1002/pola.24367
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50973067
- State Key Laboratory of Polymer Materials Engineering of China (Sichuan University)
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry, and Science. Grant Number: 20071108-18-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!