Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via two-step surface-initiated ATRP: Synthesis, characterization, and wettability
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5570–5580, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Yu, H.-J. and Luo, Z.-H. (2010), Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via two-step surface-initiated ATRP: Synthesis, characterization, and wettability. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5570–5580. doi: 10.1002/pola.24371
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20406016
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!