Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via two-step surface-initiated ATRP: Synthesis, characterization, and wettability
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5570–5580, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Yu, H.-J. and Luo, Z.-H. (2010), Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via two-step surface-initiated ATRP: Synthesis, characterization, and wettability. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5570–5580. doi: 10.1002/pola.24371
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20406016
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!