Stereospecific radical polymerization of N-tert-butoxycarbonylacrylamide in the presence of fluorinated alcohols
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5718–5726, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Hirano, T., Yamaoka, R., Miyazaki, T. and Ute, K. (2010), Stereospecific radical polymerization of N-tert-butoxycarbonylacrylamide in the presence of fluorinated alcohols. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5718–5726. doi: 10.1002/pola.24373
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!