Optically active composite nanoparticles with chemical bonds between core and shell
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5611–5617, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Luo, X., Liu, X., Chen, B., Deng, J. and Yang, W. (2010), Optically active composite nanoparticles with chemical bonds between core and shell. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5611–5617. doi: 10.1002/pola.24376
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- “Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University”. Grant Number: NCET-06-0096
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574004, 20974007
- “Supported by the Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Beijing University of Chemical and Technology”. Grant Number: 09Ma002)
- “Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University”. Grant Number: PCSIRT, IRT0706
- “Major Project for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission (BMEC).”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!