Optically active composite nanoparticles with chemical bonds between core and shell
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 23, pages 5611–5617, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Luo, X., Liu, X., Chen, B., Deng, J. and Yang, W. (2010), Optically active composite nanoparticles with chemical bonds between core and shell. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5611–5617. doi: 10.1002/pola.24376
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- “Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University”. Grant Number: NCET-06-0096
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574004, 20974007
- “Supported by the Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Beijing University of Chemical and Technology”. Grant Number: 09Ma002)
- “Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University”. Grant Number: PCSIRT, IRT0706
- “Major Project for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission (BMEC).”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|POLA_24376_sm_suppinfoFigureSI1B.tif||82K||Supporting Information Figure 1B|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.