This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Methods for removal of residual catalyst from polymers prepared by ring opening metathesis polymerization†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5752–5757, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Lambeth, R. H., Pederson, S. J., Baranoski, M. and Rawlett, A. M. (2010), Methods for removal of residual catalyst from polymers prepared by ring opening metathesis polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5752–5757. doi: 10.1002/pola.24380
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy and USARL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!