Synthesis, characterization, and star polymer assembly of boronic acid end-functionalized polycaprolactone
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5767–5774, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Korich, A. L., Walker, A. R., Hincke, C., Stevens, C. and Iovine, P. M. (2010), Synthesis, characterization, and star polymer assembly of boronic acid end-functionalized polycaprolactone. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5767–5774. doi: 10.1002/pola.24384
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!