Grafting polymerization of styrene onto alternating terpolymers based on chlorotrifluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene, and vinyl ethers, and their modification into ionomers bearing ammonium side-groups
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5801–5811, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Valade, D., Boschet, F. and Ameduri, B. (2010), Grafting polymerization of styrene onto alternating terpolymers based on chlorotrifluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene, and vinyl ethers, and their modification into ionomers bearing ammonium side-groups. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5801–5811. doi: 10.1002/pola.24388
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
- Alcapac Project with the French PACo program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!