Synthesis of a novel graft copolymer with hyperbranched poly(glycerol) as core and “Y”-shaped polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene oxide)2 as side chains
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5856–5864, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Pan, M., Wang, G., Zhang, Y. and Huang, J. (2010), Synthesis of a novel graft copolymer with hyperbranched poly(glycerol) as core and “Y”-shaped polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene oxide)2 as side chains. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5856–5864. doi: 10.1002/pola.24395
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08ZR1400800
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20874013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|POLA_24395_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||160K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.