Nonlinear optical side-chain polymers post-functionalized with high-β chromophores exhibiting large electro-optic property
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 47–54, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Piao, X., Zhang, X., Mori, Y., Koishi, M., Nakaya, A., Inoue, S., Aoki, I., Otomo, A. and Yokoyama, S. (2011), Nonlinear optical side-chain polymers post-functionalized with high-β chromophores exhibiting large electro-optic property. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/pola.24410
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (S) and the Global Centers of Excellence (GCOE) Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!