Nonlinear optical side-chain polymers post-functionalized with high-β chromophores exhibiting large electro-optic property
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 47–54, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Piao, X., Zhang, X., Mori, Y., Koishi, M., Nakaya, A., Inoue, S., Aoki, I., Otomo, A. and Yokoyama, S. (2011), Nonlinear optical side-chain polymers post-functionalized with high-β chromophores exhibiting large electro-optic property. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/pola.24410
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (S) and the Global Centers of Excellence (GCOE) Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.