High performance semiconducting polymers containing bis(bithiophenyl dithienothiophene)-based repeating groups for organic thin film transistors
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 55–64, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K. H., Chung, D. S., Park, C. E. and Choi, D. H. (2011), High performance semiconducting polymers containing bis(bithiophenyl dithienothiophene)-based repeating groups for organic thin film transistors. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/pola.24415
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2010
- 21st Century Frontier Research Program. Grant Number: F0004091-0000-00, 2010
- Korea Science and Engineering. Grant Number: KOSEF R0120070001128402008
- Priority Research Centers Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF20100020209
- Seoul R&BD Program. Grant Number: 10543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!