A new strategy for synthesis of “umbrella-like” poly(ethylene glycol) with monofunctional end group for bioconjugation
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 5974–5981, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, G. and Huang, J. (2010), A new strategy for synthesis of “umbrella-like” poly(ethylene glycol) with monofunctional end group for bioconjugation. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 5974–5981. doi: 10.1002/pola.24417
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!