Synthesis, micellar structures, and multifunctional sensory properties of poly(3-hexylthiophene)-block-poly(2-(dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate) rod-coil diblock copolymers
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 147–155, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Huang, K.-K., Fang, Y.-K., Hsu, J.-C., Kuo, C.-C., Chang, W.-H. and Chen, W.-C. (2011), Synthesis, micellar structures, and multifunctional sensory properties of poly(3-hexylthiophene)-block-poly(2-(dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate) rod-coil diblock copolymers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 147–155. doi: 10.1002/pola.24429
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2010
- National Science Council, the Ministry of Economics Affairs, and the Excellence Research Program of National Taiwan University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.