Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via surface-initiated ATRP and their surface properties: The effects of polymerization conditions
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 174–183, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Yu, H.-J. and Luo, Z.-H. (2011), Novel superhydrophobic silica/poly(siloxane-fluoroacrylate) hybrid nanoparticles prepared via surface-initiated ATRP and their surface properties: The effects of polymerization conditions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 174–183. doi: 10.1002/pola.24434
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20406016, 21076171
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-Corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!