New polymers derived from 4-vinylsilylbenzocyclobutene monomer with good thermal stability, excellent film-forming property, and low-dielectric constant
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 381–391, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Yang, J., Liu, S., Zhu, F., Huang, Y., Li, B. and Zhang, L. (2011), New polymers derived from 4-vinylsilylbenzocyclobutene monomer with good thermal stability, excellent film-forming property, and low-dielectric constant. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 381–391. doi: 10.1002/pola.24437
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-NSAF. Grant Number: 10976024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!