Arylamino-functionalized fluorene- and carbazole-based copolymers: Color-tuning their CdTe nanocrystal composites from red to white
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 392–402, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Kanelidis, I., Ren, Y., Lesnyak, V., Gasse, J.-C., Frahm, R., Eychmüller, A. and Holder, E. (2011), Arylamino-functionalized fluorene- and carbazole-based copolymers: Color-tuning their CdTe nanocrystal composites from red to white. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 392–402. doi: 10.1002/pola.24438
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!