The NSN link as electron accepting moiety for stable, solution-processable conjugated oligomers
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 441–451, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Wang, M., Sun, Y., Tong, M., Chesnut, E. S., Seo, J. H., Kumar, R. and Wudl, F. (2011), The NSN link as electron accepting moiety for stable, solution-processable conjugated oligomers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 441–451. doi: 10.1002/pola.24456
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- NSERC Canada for the support through a Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!