Synthesis of a methacrylic monomer having pendant cyclohexene cyclic carbonate—Easy CO2 fixation and radical polymerization
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 545–549, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Barkakaty, B., Morino, K., Sudo, A. and Endo, T. (2011), Synthesis of a methacrylic monomer having pendant cyclohexene cyclic carbonate—Easy CO2 fixation and radical polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 545–549. doi: 10.1002/pola.24471
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- JSR Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!