The suzuki–heck polymerization as a tool for the straightforward obtainment of poly(fluorenylene-vinylene) sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 842–847, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Grisorio, R., Mastrorilli, P., Suranna, G. P., Cosma, P., De Marco, L., Manca, M. and Gigli, G. (2011), The suzuki–heck polymerization as a tool for the straightforward obtainment of poly(fluorenylene-vinylene) sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 842–847. doi: 10.1002/pola.24474
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Regione Puglia (APQ-Reti di Laboratorio, Project PHOEBUS, cod. 31)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!