Thermo- and pH-responsive gradient and block copolymers based on 2-(2-methoxyethoxy)ethyl methacrylate synthesized via atom transfer radical polymerization and the formation of thermoresponsive surfaces
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 690–700, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Medel, S., Manuel García, J., Garrido, L., Quijada-Garrido, I. and París, R. (2011), Thermo- and pH-responsive gradient and block copolymers based on 2-(2-methoxyethoxy)ethyl methacrylate synthesized via atom transfer radical polymerization and the formation of thermoresponsive surfaces. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 690–700. doi: 10.1002/pola.24480
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MCINN) and Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Grant Numbers: CTQ 2008-03229, FIS-PI081677, FIS-PI081568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!