Benzo[2,1-b;3,4-b′]dithiophene-based low-bandgap polymers for photovoltaic applications
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 701–711, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, M., Rice, A. H. and Luscombe, C. K. (2011), Benzo[2,1-b;3,4-b′]dithiophene-based low-bandgap polymers for photovoltaic applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 701–711. doi: 10.1002/pola.24481
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- NSF (STC-MDITR DMR). Grant Number: 0120967
- CAREER Award DMR. Grant Number: 0747489
- DOE Solar America Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!