Rapid synthesis of block and cyclic copolymers via click chemistry in the presence of copper nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 814–819, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Pressly, E. D., Amir, R. J. and Hawker, C. J. (2011), Rapid synthesis of block and cyclic copolymers via click chemistry in the presence of copper nanoparticles. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 814–819. doi: 10.1002/pola.24504
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health as a Program of Excellence in Nanotechnology. Grant Number: HHSN268201000046C
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 05-20415
- NSF Chemistry Program. Grant Number: CHE 09-57492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!