Synthesis and photovoltaic behaviors of narrow-band-gap π-conjugated polymers composed of dialkoxybenzodithiophene- and thiophene-based fused aromatic rings
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1427–1433, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, K.-h., Lee, H.-J., Morino, K., Sudo, A. and Endo, T. (2011), Synthesis and photovoltaic behaviors of narrow-band-gap π-conjugated polymers composed of dialkoxybenzodithiophene- and thiophene-based fused aromatic rings. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 1427–1433. doi: 10.1002/pola.24564
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!