Synthesis of repeating sequence copolymers of lactic, glycolic, and caprolactic acids
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1847–1855, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Weiss, R. M., Jones, E. M., Shafer, D. E., Stayshich, R. M. and Meyer, T. Y. (2011), Synthesis of repeating sequence copolymers of lactic, glycolic, and caprolactic acids. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 1847–1855. doi: 10.1002/pola.24610
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: 0809289
- Research Corp.. Grant Number: RA0356
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.