Synthesis of networked polymers by copolymerization of monoepoxy-substituted lithium sulfonylimide and diepoxy-substituted poly(ethylene glycol), and their properties
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1874–1880, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K. and Endo, T. (2011), Synthesis of networked polymers by copolymerization of monoepoxy-substituted lithium sulfonylimide and diepoxy-substituted poly(ethylene glycol), and their properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 1874–1880. doi: 10.1002/pola.24614
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!