Embedding multiple site-specific functionalities into polymer chains via nitrone-mediated radical coupling reactions
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2118–2126, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Wong, E. H. H., Stenzel, M. H., Junkers, T. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2011), Embedding multiple site-specific functionalities into polymer chains via nitrone-mediated radical coupling reactions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2118–2126. doi: 10.1002/pola.24639
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Excellence Initiative for leading German universities, the German Research Council (DFG)
- Ministry of Arts and Science of the State of Baden-Württemberg. T.J.
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO. Grant Number: G.0491.11N
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!