Embedding multiple site-specific functionalities into polymer chains via nitrone-mediated radical coupling reactions
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2118–2126, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Wong, E. H. H., Stenzel, M. H., Junkers, T. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2011), Embedding multiple site-specific functionalities into polymer chains via nitrone-mediated radical coupling reactions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2118–2126. doi: 10.1002/pola.24639
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Excellence Initiative for leading German universities, the German Research Council (DFG)
- Ministry of Arts and Science of the State of Baden-Württemberg. T.J.
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO. Grant Number: G.0491.11N
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.