Synthesis and characterization of soluble low-bandgap oligothiophene-[all]-S,S-dioxides-based conjugated oligomers and polymers
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1933–1941, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Amir, E., Sivanandan, K., Cochran, J. E., Cowart, J. J., Ku, S.-Y., Seo, J. H., Chabinyc, M. L. and Hawker, C. J. (2011), Synthesis and characterization of soluble low-bandgap oligothiophene-[all]-S,S-dioxides-based conjugated oligomers and polymers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 1933–1941. doi: 10.1002/pola.24641
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- ACS PRF. Grant Number: PRF-49719
- NSF-DMR award. Grant Number: 0906224
- NSF SOLAR program. Grant Number: CHE-1035292
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR05-20415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!