Synthesis and properties of biobased epoxy resins. part 1. Glycidylation of flavonoids by epichlorohydrin
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2261–2270, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Nouailhas, H., Aouf, C., Le Guerneve, C., Caillol, S., Boutevin, B. and Fulcrand, H. (2011), Synthesis and properties of biobased epoxy resins. part 1. Glycidylation of flavonoids by epichlorohydrin. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2261–2270. doi: 10.1002/pola.24659
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Nanoledge Chemicals Company
- Epamine PC19
Vol. 49, Issue 14, 3239, Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!