Synthesis and properties of biobased epoxy resins. part 1. Glycidylation of flavonoids by epichlorohydrin
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2261–2270, 15 May 2011
How to Cite
Nouailhas, H., Aouf, C., Le Guerneve, C., Caillol, S., Boutevin, B. and Fulcrand, H. (2011), Synthesis and properties of biobased epoxy resins. part 1. Glycidylation of flavonoids by epichlorohydrin. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2261–2270. doi: 10.1002/pola.24659
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Nanoledge Chemicals Company
- Epamine PC19
Vol. 49, Issue 14, 3239, Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!