Multiarm star poly(glycidol)-block-poly(ε-caprolactone) of different arm lengths and their use as modifiers of diglycidylether of bisphenol a thermosets
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2395–2406, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Morell, M., Lederer, A., Ramis, X., Voit, B. and Serra, A. (2011), Multiarm star poly(glycidol)-block-poly(ε-caprolactone) of different arm lengths and their use as modifiers of diglycidylether of bisphenol a thermosets. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2395–2406. doi: 10.1002/pola.24670
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- MICINN (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación) and FEDER (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional). Grant Numbers: MAT2008-06284-C03-01, MAT2008-06284-C03-02
- Comissionat per a Universitat i Recerca de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1512
- Germany-Spanish collaboration program. Grant Numbers: HA2007-0022, DAAD PPP D/07/13493
- Catalonian Government and the mobility fellowship from MICINN. Grant Number: FI-DGR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!