Low band gap copolymers consisting of porphyrins, thiophenes, and 2,1,3-benzothiadiazole moieties for bulk heterojunction solar cells
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2685–2692, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Shen, P., Zhao, B., Jiang, P., Deng, L. and Tan, S. (2011), Low band gap copolymers consisting of porphyrins, thiophenes, and 2,1,3-benzothiadiazole moieties for bulk heterojunction solar cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2685–2692. doi: 10.1002/pola.24700
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!