Hydrophilic dual-responsive magnetite/PMAA core/shell microspheres with high magnetic susceptibility and ph sensitivity via distillation-precipitation polymerization
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2725–2733, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Ma, W., Xu, S., Li, J., Guo, J., Lin, Y. and Wang, C. (2011), Hydrophilic dual-responsive magnetite/PMAA core/shell microspheres with high magnetic susceptibility and ph sensitivity via distillation-precipitation polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 2725–2733. doi: 10.1002/pola.24705
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!