Synthesis, characterization, and rheological properties of multiarm stars with poly(glycidol) core and poly(methyl methacrylate) arms by AGET ATRP
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 3138–3151, 15 July 2011
How to Cite
Morell, M., Voit, B., Ramis, X., Serra, À. and Lederer, A. (2011), Synthesis, characterization, and rheological properties of multiarm stars with poly(glycidol) core and poly(methyl methacrylate) arms by AGET ATRP. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 3138–3151. doi: 10.1002/pola.24751
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- Miguel Ángel Rodríguez and Ramon Guerrero
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!